Wednesday 30 June 2010

Special Offer for Wrapped Up With String Readers!

Hello again! Two posts in two days? Gosh! This is a good one, I promise ;-) after I featured one of their wall decals on my Etsy Finds blog post last Friday, Josh from DesignersUnited got in touch to offer you lovely readers a very generous $20 discount on orders over $100!

Check out all the beautiful designs on offer!








Unfortunately, they only ship within Canada and the US but if you Etsy / Folksy convo me, and pop 'Designers United' in your message, I'll give you a 20% discount off anything in my shops!

2 comments:

Becky said...

I'm kind of glad that I'm not able to decorate my room, as them wall decals are so pretty that it would be impossible to choose just one. That's a good offer from Josh, hopefully some of your readers are able to take advantage of it :) I'm now off to check out the rest of his site!

Bluebelle said...

Oh - would love to enter this if I lived in the US or Canada, they are so pretty!

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP