Tuesday 29 June 2010

A Big Old Photo Post!

Hello there! What did you all get up to over the weekend? Some of you were probably enjoying the sunshine and tunes at Glastonbury (my dad was there...yes, he is cooler than me), some of you were I know being very energetic and competing in various athletic events, some of you were probably being disappointed by the football and some of you were probably doing a selection of the above!

Myself? I went to a summer ball, drank far too many cocktails, rode the dodgems in a floor-length gown, visited a petting farm, gymmed a couple of times and watched far too much Spartacus: Blood and Sand - standard weekend behaviour!

As a result of all this debauchery, I've done very little in the way of creativity to show you, but I do have a few photos instead - I hope you don't mind! There's currently an offer here to get 50 photos developed for free, and as is the way with digital cameras, I realised I've not printed any out for over a year, shock! So today whilst sorting through photos, I had a bit of a round up of the last year, and thought this might make up for my lack of new bits and bobs...enjoy my silly faces!

My family and I started off last year with a trip to Budapest for my mum's 50th birthday (I love this photo of my sister!)!


I spent last summer volunteering for an environmental charity, creating things from willow and making lovely new friends!




I graduated from my MSc and was forced into the obligatory hood-shot!


Oliver graduated for the first time within the RAF, as an officer!


Oliver and I went on the most amazing trip to Rome - there was history displayed on literally every corner (oh and an amusing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang car that we almost managed to wedge between two bollards...)!




Oliver's brother and his wife got married in a beautiful beach-themed wedding (aww!)!





Oliver and I had a festive trip to Berlin and saw an elephant in the snow!





We had a couple of trips up to Edinburgh, one of which included a polar bear, the other a shark!




My mum, sister and I took my dad to Dublin for his 60th birthday!



And here are a couple of ball shots from the weekend!




I haven't featured photos of anyone I thought might not like to appear, but if you do want to be taken down, let me know!

What are the highlights of your last year?

3 comments:

Bluebelle said...

Those are lovely, so many great photos! Its like highlights of your year!

Joanne said...

Haha Sarah I love that your dad was there! What a dude. I was def being very disappointed in the footie lol.
Oh my god... how different does Elisabeth look?
I love your graduation picture with the hood hahaha... in fact all those pictures are great. It sounds like you've squeezed some brilliant trips in too... love the snow elephant!
The last pic of you and Oliver at the ball is lovely, you look so beautiful in your dress and your hair looks rather amazing! Thanks for sharing the free prints link too... I shall be taking advantage!

A.J. said...

Wow, big year for you! I like the polar bear picture and the Rome shots make me jealous...

I spent all of last year in Ecuador, and I might have to steal your idea as soon as I have enough time to upload plenty of photos!

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP