Saturday 12 June 2010

Sounds of Saturday - Hurts

Hellooo there! I hope you're having a lovely Saturday! I hope to make it even lovelier with some dour northern electronic-pop...ha! I'm jumping on the bandwagon slightly with Hurts since they were on Radio 1 a couple of weekends ago, but I like them more and more the more I investigate so I thought I'd share them with you!













I also like that the lead singer looks a bit like Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory towards the end of this video - immaculately-dressed, though, naturally.




I couldn't just pick a couple - every single song I've heard I wanted to include...I love it when that happens, when you're kind of hungry for more! They remind me of my synth-goth teenage years...oh yes, I was that cool.

They're playing here in Leeds in October...I think I shall be there!

What are you up to this weekend? What are you listening to?

1 comment:

Joanne said...

He does look like Sheldon! I've heard them a few times on radio 1, I quite like that.
I remember those years sarah! Those were the days :D
I've been listening to all sorts really... Me and Ste are off to see The Black Keys for a second time next month so we bought their new album and have been listening to their older albums after giving them a rest for a bit.

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP