Thursday 3 June 2010

A Busy Little Bee!

Hey there! Wednesday turned out to be a pretty busy evening...I've re-jigged my blog around, added a pretty new background and header that I think fit Wrapped Up With String really well, and I've finally listed some new items (long-awaited, I know...!)!

So here's my first batch of Father's Day cards - in which the recycled maps return...let me know what you think! Click the photos to visit each cards' Folksy listing.






As ever, I'm more than happy to make cards in colour-palettes of your choice, or with your own messages on the front or inside, and I have lots of different bits of maps, so if there's a place you'd like featured, just let me know!

I'd love to hear what you think to my new-look blog, too!

3 comments:

The Occasional Crafter said...

What a great idea to use maps. My husband is an avid reader of maps so a brill idea for Father's Day. Thanks for the inspiration Sarah!

Best Wishes,
xxPaulaxx

A.J. said...

I love those cards with maps! Maps are beautiful and meaningful. Nice work!

Bluebelle said...

Love the new layout!

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP