Thursday 13 January 2011

Folksy Friday - Happy Birthday, Dad!

It was my dad's birthday on Monday! This Folksy Friday is dedicated to all sorts of lovely things he'd like (although one of his actual presents was The Girl Who Played With Fire on DVD...tip - don't watch with parents - I know this from experience...lolz)!

He likes...

...sailing...



...coffee (and he had specs just like these bad boys when I was little)...


...travelling (especially in Greece!)...


...music (and Prague - handily, this encapsulates both!)...


...coconut...


...useful things!


He's a hippy at heart...


...and he has a beard!


He's irritatingly good at Scrabble (irritating because I am rubbish!)...


And he's called Trevor!


Happy Birthday, Poptastic!

1 comment:

Sarah - essbeevee said...

Awww, this is such a sweet post!! Happy birthday, Sarah's dad! I love that coffee-jumper (coffee-cosy? I don't know...). It LOOKS like a dad! My dad has glasses too though, so maybe that is why!

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP