Tuesday 27 July 2010

Holiday Snaps!

I'm back! Did you miss me? I missed you! I've been pretty busy since getting home, getting ready for the craft stall on Friday, and I do have lots of new little creations to show you, but first - some obligatory holiday snaps!

We did a lot of wandering in Valetta, where we were staying!












We went on lots of trips on the little yellow buses!


We visited some Neolithic temples!




We were amused by some less-than-local fare (how very British of us!)!


We went on an underwater safari!




We visited the Silent City of M'dina!





And just generally had a lovely time (appreciate the cheesy grins!)!




I would definitely recommend Malta as a holiday destination - the people are lovely, the weather is fantastic, the food (and wine!) is cheap and plentiful and there are so many beautiful and historic places to visit! Have any of you been?

I'll be catching up with everyone's blogs over the next few days, but what have you been up to in the last week?

2 comments:

Bluebelle said...

Oh that looks wonderful. I just added Malta to my list of places to visit! Glad you had a good time.

I have been job hunting. Oh the joys...

kayc said...

Oh it was lovely seeing all your photos of Malta. I stayed in Sliema for 3 years way back in the sixties. I went to school there. Glad you had a nice time. Kathleen x

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP