Tuesday 4 May 2010

Bank Holiday Weekend!

Hiya! What did you get up to over the Bank Holiday? We had a little camping trip to Wales, and since I didn't make anything to show you over the weekend, I thought I'd show you some of the photos!

We made a palacial camp by a lake (and our friends had a swim - those little yellow dots are their hats!)...




We had a barbeque in the rain (that is my incredibly stylish butterfly umbrella!)...

We found a castle...




We went to the beach, flew a kite and played some cricket (reasonably well, shockingly!)...






And just generally had a lovely time!

Did you have some Bank Holiday fun? The weather wasn't particularly amazing, was it?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

No comments:

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP