Monday 4 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!


This is what our house looked like over Christmas - I'm not sure I can remember having a white Christmas before so it was rather a novelty! I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year - my festive period was spent in various cities with many friends and relatives and as well as being a bit of a mad rush, it was really lovely to see everyone! It was fun giving out handmade presents too, especially since they were so well-received! Amongst the presents I received (as well as a pile of crafty tools!) was this little gem:


As well as including step-by-step instructions for every possible sewing technique, it also has lovely tutorials to try out, again with step-by-step graphic instructions...I can't wait to try them all out! I'll share my successes and inevitable difficulties!




I also decided to start the new year as tidily as possible, by having an enormous re-jig of all my bits and bobs, turning this hideous-looking pile (apologies for the poor photo...I'm sure you get the idea!):


...into this lovely tidy cupboard:



Hopefully this will mean more time for crafting instead of spending it searching through boxes and tripping over various piles, rather than encouraging me to obtain more things and fill the space I've just cleared...!

Here's to more crafting in the New Year!

No comments:

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP