Thursday 11 March 2010

Happy Birthday Lisi!


It's my little sister's birthday today, yay! There she is, dressed as a tomato for work! In her honour, I've found a range of Lisi-inspired handmade goodies for your perusal today - click through to go to their sources!


She love love loves The Wizard of Oz!


She has a little red Clio called Claude who dreams of being a sports car!


Despite being from Leeds, she supports Manchester Utd...


She's a bit of a raver at heart, and if I were to crochet her anything, it would surely be made with this lovely wool!


She's a genuine Twi-Hard...


She has beeeautiful eyes!


Her favourite flowers are poppies!

I also made her this awesome card (seriously, I love it, I would love this card for my birthday...I may even have considered keeping it...shhh!)!




I'll show you her lovely handmade birthday presents once I've given them to her!

Happy Birthday little bee!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

Happy birthday to your little sis!
Love, love, love some of those little cutsie makes, it's times like this I wish I was creative.

tariq said...

very nice

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP