Monday 21 February 2011

A Terrible Blogger...But A Good Excuse!

Good afternoon! Golly, ten days since my last post, what a horror! I have a very good reason, however...and hopefully some photos of him will make up for it!







We've been puppy-planning! Woof woof! We picked him up on Saturday :-) he's called Oscar and he's seventeen weeks old and he just might be the most relaxed puppy in the world...he sleeps all the time (a chap after my own heart!), he loves being stroked and he wasn't the slightest bit bothered on his first nights alone!

He's lovely! Once my obsessive behaviour has lessened, normal service will resume ;-) but if you want to join in with the pet-crazy - please share your pets!

6 comments:

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is all I can say. He looks so soppy and adorable :D xx

TS Hendrik said...

That is the sweetest looking puppy.

Deanne said...

aw he is gorgeous sarah :) xx

Stiletto-aholic said...

Oh My God he's so cute!!!!!! I am a total dog person. I have a dog who's almost 3, they are such a nice addition to a household, right?!
xx

Lizzie_ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika Price said...

Aw, Oscar is just gorgeous!

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP