Friday 18 December 2009

Christmas Creativity? Madness!

Gosh it's busy busy busy this Christmas! It doesn't seem a minute ago that it was November, and now Christmas is a week away and I haven't wrapped a thing...I tried to organise my pile of handmade presents earlier, working out which was for who and labelling them accordingly, but I still haven't gone near any with the wrapping paper, oops!


Look how sunny it was outside then...before it started snowing - and look how it looks now!


Apologies for the blurry photos - phone camera to the rescue!

I'm going to Berlin for a few days before Christmas so all will be a little quiet on the blogging front, but hopefully I'll be back with some lovely photos and nice handmade festive gifts to share!

Happy wrapping!

No comments:

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP