Sunday 7 November 2010

Lovely New Festive Goodies!

Hello! I wanted to share my new Christmas decorations with you - now available in my shops over on Folksy, Etsy and Zibbet! I've been dying to share them, but needed to wait for all the manky weather to blow over so I could photograph them on our Christmas tree (which lives in our garden all year, of course...!) - anyway, here they are!



Recycled Map Decorations!



Fair Trade Decorations in Red!



Fair Trade Decorations in Brown!



Beautiful Crocheted Snowflakes!



Funky Green Decorations!

What do you think? I also have Christmas cards on the way...watch this space!

4 comments:

Sarah - essbeevee said...

These are so adorable Sarah! I get to do my first tree this year, it's the first year I'm not with my parents, and I'm really thinking about making my own decorations. Already starting to get festive, yay for Chrimbo!

Ellie said...

These are so so pretty! I love the map ones alot :) x

chloe said...

wow, how cute. i love all the little patterns and such. they look very home-y. (which is always nice when it comes to christmas) x

we could go anywhere..

Unknown said...

Aww I'm so glad you like them! I am officially feeling Christmassy now...this year may be the first I get to decorate my own tree too - excited!!

x

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP