Tuesday 9 November 2010

A Busy Busy November!

I realise I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front, but it's not because I've been being particularly productive, I just seem to have had a bit of a crazy last week! To sate you (I know you've been missing me, don't try to pretend otherwise...) for now, here's a round-up of the last week! Apparently, poor photography - including my ever-popular end-of-the-arm photography, of course - was the order of the week!

I was a mildly horrifiying Magenta when I trotted off to go see the Rocky Horror Show...


Lots of gin (some would say far too much...I would disagree!) was consumed...


Which led to this photo...loving the pugs!


...we've seen Ellie Goulding and Marina and the Diamonds (both sooo much fun!)!



...and of course some fireworks and toffee apples!







I promise I have been being very productive in between the madness - Christmas present creation has begun! I can't show you properly until after the gifts have been given (although my sister likes being told six weeks in advance what her presents are, so I might show you that one ;-) ), but I'll give you a few little glimpses along the way! This is the first year I've been even remotely organised - are you an organised Christmas bunny, or a mad Christmas-Eve shopper?

No comments:

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP