Tuesday 7 December 2010

Here I Am!

Goodness me, that absence was far too long! The snow started just as we moved into our new house, making the last week very pretty, but also pretty tricky, as ascending our front steps is akin to climbing Everest...maybe!


But now we're here and cosy and have spent the last week...

...Christmassing everything up!





Finding new homes for our things alongside each others'...




Making Christmas presents (can you tell what it is yet?)...


Listening to gorgeous new Christmas songs...



And discovering old favourites (how mental was Toys?? me and my sister LOVED it!) ...



And sticking to this cosy post, I'm off to watch Kirsty and Phil's Perfect Christmas with a mince pie and a cup of tea! This time, I promise I won't be gone so long :)

I missed you!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Aw your house looks so christmassy! I love all your handmade bits too :) x

Unknown said...

The tree was pretty much the only finished bit until very recently! I quite fancy making a wreath next...

Unknown said...

Love all the Christmas decorations! Glad you're all moved in and are nice and cosy! Mmm, I could do with a mince pie just now! :) x

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP