Wednesday 30 November 2011

Feeling Festive

Good evening! Yesterday afternoon was very wild and windy - a perfect excuse to spend some time indoors making Christmas cards! It always takes far longer than I realise to make batches of cards, which is one of the reasons I have failed to prepare adequately for both of the Christmasses that my Etsy and Folksy shops have been open (there's no point linking to them, they're empty for the third Christmas in a row ;-)). To be ready for when everyone else starts to feel festive, I need to have started my Christmas crafts in August, but that's still camping and cider-in-the-garden time, not crochet and tinsel time!

Of course, now it most definitely is hot-chocolate (okay, hot Bailey's!) and warming soup weather, and I'm getting very much in the Christmas spirit, and time is already running out! But nevertheless, here are the cards I'll be selling at the Christmas fairs this weekend!






We'll be at Adel Primary School Christmas Fair on Saturday 3rd December and Hollybush Christmas Fair on Sunday 4th December - if you're in the Leeds area, please come down! All proceeds are going towards our fundraising efforts!


If you're not in the area but would like to buy some handmade Christmas cards, please email me at wrappedupwithstring@googlemail.com and let me know what you fancy!

2 comments:

Dotty said...

Cute cards! I'm off to Manchester Christmas Markets on Saturday for a large dose of festivity!

model baju muslim murah said...

This is a great posting I have read. I like your article.

Exchange Links with Wrapped Up With String!

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP